I. Love. Tofu. Scrambles! Those of you who follow me on IG are probably used to seeing me post different combinations of tofu scrambles - I love them all!
- __ oz of tofu
- 2 stocks of asparagus
- 1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric (to taste) - you can always add more later, don't overdo it!
- 1/4 cup red pepper
- Salt & pepper to taste
How It's Done
- Break apart your tofu into the size pieces that you like - some people cut them up into squares, but I personally like when it looks more like an egg scramble. I think this allows the flavors to get on more tofu...but that could be just me
- Combine tofu, asparagus, and red pepper and cook on medium heat in non-stick skillet. I typically use a little spritz of cooking spray, but if you are oil free, you can do without! Typically the moisture from the tofu is enough to help it not burn without oil.
- Cook until vegetables are cooked to your liking - typically 5-10 minutes
- Add turmeric, salt, pepper